CALL OR TEXT (770) 751-7222
DIRECTIONS | APPOINTMENTS
CALL OR TEXT (770) 751-7222 | DIRECTIONS
We Buy Gold • Diamonds • Estate Jewelry • Rolex Watches
From gold to platinum. From rubies to diamonds. Rolex and other fine time pieces. Your used, broken or unwanted estate jewelry might be worth more than you think.
Are you looking for a reputable jeweler to buy your diamond jewelry, gold, silver, estate jewelry or Rolex watch?
We pay top dollar for gold & jewelry buying, and we make the process quick and easy.
Simply complete the form on this page & we'll get back to you with a quote quickly.
You can also call/text 770-751-7222 or visit our showroom:
3960 Old Milton Parkway 300
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Not sure exactly what you can sell, or how much it might be worth?
From gold to platinum. From rubies to diamonds. Rolex and other fine time pieces. Your used, broken or unwanted estate jewelry might be worth more than you think. Give us a call or use the form to the right to set up an appointment with one of our expert estate jewelry appraisers and determine the value of your items.
At Iroff & Son we specialize in transforming old or broken jewelry into new pieces of art. Simply bring us your old gemstones and your vision, our team of designers will take it from there. To learn more visit our custom jewelry page.
Please see below for a list of items that we are currently purchasing. If you have any of these items lying around, be sure to bring them to Iroff & Son for a free professional appraisal.
Whether you are looking to sell gold, or transform a piece of estate jewelry Iroff & Son will work with you to assess your fine jewelry, gold, silver, diamonds, Rolex, fine time pieces and gems at no charge. With an expert team of appraisers onsite, it’s our goal to see that you get the best value for your items.
At Iroff & Son we are in the business of buying and selling precious metals and gemstones. If you have broken jewelry, scrap gold or coins lying around, bring them in. We offer both cash and trades for precious metals including gold, platinum, silver and palladium.
What’s the price per gram to sell gold?
Here at Iroff & Son Jewelers we pay a very competitive price per gram based on the current gold market. When researching gold prices per ounce, keep in mind that standard jewelry is not pure gold. For instance, 14k gold jewelry is 58.5% actual gold, and the remaining 41.5% is alloy, and 10k is 41.7% gold and 58.3% alloy.
What is the current selling price of gold?
Where can I sell gold online?
You can fill out our online form here and we will send you a quote as soon as possible. The more information and quality pictures you provide the more accurate the quote will be.
Where can I sell diamonds online?
You may be asking yourself ‘Where can I sell my diamond jewelry?’ If you are looking to sell your wedding set, diamond pendant or even loose diamond, you can trust Iroff & Son to give you the most for your fine jewelry. You don’t have to settle with pawning or selling your jewelry to a pawn shop. With our expert team of appraisers on sight, it’s our goal to see that you get the best value for your items in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Where can I get the best gold prices?
Unlike pawn shops who’s business relies on making a large profit off of your jewelry, we provide our jewelry and gold buying service with the goal in mind to build a future relationship with our clients. For that reason when we buy gold and jewelry we are buying it at the highest dollar amount possible while still covering our costs.
How can I get money for gold?
You can get immediate payment for your gold and jewelry by bringing in your items to be inspected by one of our experience, on sight appraisers. Or if you’re not in a rush, fill out our online form with detailed descriptions of the jewelry and we will send you a non-obligatory, free quote.
Where can you sell silver?
If you are trying to determine where to sell silver for immediate payment, keep Iroff & Son in mind.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
We have jewelry professionals ready to help.
Contact Us Appointment